Whether you plan your next meal or just wing it, new Maximum Strength Zantac 360° is an all-in-one heartburn solution that both prevents and relieves heartburn with just one pill.
Maximum Strength Zantac 360° has a new formula with famotidine that is clinically proven safe and effective when used as directed. Famotidine is an FDA-approved histamine 2 blocker (H2) that reduces the amount of acid produced in your stomach.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet)Famotidine USP 20 mg PurposeAcid reducer
carnauba wax, corn starch, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, red iron oxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition, see your doctor
- with other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- kidney disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew
- To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.