- Treats rosacea, redness, & acne
- Soothes, calms, & moisturizes
- Formulated to be gentle on skin
Prosacea Medicated Rosacea Gel
CONTROL ROSACEA SYMPTOMS:
- Effectively controls rosacea symptoms
- Calms, soothes and heals dry, reddened and irritated skin
- Visible results in just days
Made in UNITED STATES
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of Prosacea Gel one to three times daily.
- Massage gently until absorbed into the skin.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Intended for use by normally healthy adults only.
- Persons under 18 years of age or those with sensitive or allergic skin should use only as directed by a doctor.
Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Active Ingredients: Sulphur (10%) - 1 X (Rosacea/acne treatment)
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, diazolidinyl urea, lactose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, water
For external use only.
Do not use on broken skin or large areas of the skin.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes; apply only to areas with rosacea; skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one topical acne medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs or gets worse.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.For the treatment of rosacea, redness, acne and other eruptions of the skin.