Pramoxine HCl 1%
- Skin Protectant
- External Analgesic
- Dries the oozing and weeping and temporarily relieves pain and itching of poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac or other minor skin irritations.
Warnings: For external use only. Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
When using this product:
- Discontinue use if condition worsens, does not improve or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions: (SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING)
- Adults and children 2 yrs. of age and older:Apply lotion to the affected area not more than 2 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 yrs. of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at temperature 15 degrees - 25 degrees C ( 59 degrees - 77 degrees F)
SD Alcohol 38B 2.5% , Camphor, Diazoldinyl Urea, Fragrances, Glycerin, Hydroxyproyl Methylcellulose, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben and Purified Water.
Distributed by: Cardinal Health Dublin, Ohio 43017 1-800-200-6313 www.myleader.com
All Leader Brand products are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or return to place of purchase for a full refund.