The first and only FDA approved pain relief medication to combine Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen. Combining these two allows you to take a lower maximum daily dose of each medication and now get up to 8-hours of powerful relief. So whether it’s headaches, toothaches, backaches, menstrual cramps, muscle pains, or minor arthritis pain, this combination will fight them all.
- Acetaminophen 250mg….Pain reliever
- Ibuprofen 125mg (NSAID*)…..Pain reliever
- *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, ferric oxides, glyceryl dibehenate, hypromellose, pharmaceutical ink, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, titanium dioxide.
Use as directed. Read complete warnings and information.
12 years of age and older:
- 2 caplets every 8 hours while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed to by a doctor.
Under 12 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Menstrual cramps
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis