ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (IN EACH GRAM)
- Bacitracin zinc, USP 400 units
- Neomycin 3.5 mg
- Polymyxin B sulfate, USP 5,000 units
First aid to help prevent infection in
- minor cuts
For external use only
- do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
Do not use
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition persists or gets worse
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Protect from freezing.
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
- clean affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage