- The #1 Dermatologist-Recommended Brand in the topical anti-itch category
- No prescription needed: The strongest anti-itch medication available over-the-counter
- Designed for sensitive skin: Contains no steroids, no parabens and no fragrances
- Intensive relief: Soothes itching from eczema and dry skin conditions
- Targeted relief: Can be applied directly to the site of the itching for targeted relief
- Daily moisturizer: Helps restore moisture to skin and is gentle enough for daily use
Stop Use Indications: Stop use and ask a doctor if•condition worsens•symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Health Concern: Insect Bites & Stings Itching & Rash Treatments
Skin Care Concern: Itchy Skin, Dry Skin, Eczema, Bug Bites, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac, Rash, Sunburn, Cuts, Scrapes, Insect Bites, Mosquito Bites, Skin Irritation
Inactive Ingredients: benzyl alcohol, carbomer homopolymer type C, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, petrolatum, polyoxyl 8 stearate, polyoxyl 100 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%. Purpose: External Analgesic. Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 940, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-8 Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid.
Active Ingredients: Pramoxine Hydrochloride
Instructions: DIRECTIONS • to open, hold cap tightly and turn pump counter-clockwise Adults and children 2 years of age and older: • apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily Children under 2 years of age: • consult a doctor For external use only When using this product •avoid contact with the eyes Stop use and ask a doctor if •condition worsens •symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. OTHER INFORMATION Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].