Active Ingredients: In each 20 ml: Acetominophen, USP 650 mg - Pain reliever/Fever reducer. Diphenhydramine HCl, USP 25 mg - Antihistamine/Cough suppressant.
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, glycerin, natural & artificial flavors, natural grade A honey, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium gluconate, sucralose, xanthan gum
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- do not exceed recommended dosage. Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage.
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- ml = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
Adults and children 12 years and over: 20 ml every 4 hours
Children under 12 years: do not use
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period, which is the maximum daily amount
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- if you have glaucoma or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking any other pain reliever/fever reducer
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.